At Inspect East Building Inspections, we understand your urgency and we are the experts in locating and identifying all those defective nooks and crannies that the vendor is trying to hide so that they can sell the property quickly.
Our principle Building Inspectors have more than 25 years in the trade and has lived in the area for an equivalent amount of time, we know the area; we know the form of construction used in property building and therefore we know all the problems that can arise from each form of construction.
All our inspections and subsequent reports are completed and carried out to the high standards expected under the Australian Standards 4349.1 and Australian Standards 4349.3.
We know that time can be of the essence to you and therefore our inspectors are available almost 24/7 and so we can carry out all our inspections at very short notice. Once completed, we will telephone you immediately with the outline results of our inspection and you will receive the fully detailed report, complete with high-density photographs, within 24 hours.
- Licensed Builder – Unlimited Category (Highest form of residential building category)
- 25 Years in the building industry
- Qualified carpenter
- Responsible for building over 100 homes
- Supervisor for domestic and commercial constructions
- Certified pest inspector – Certificate 3 in asset maintenance – pest management technical
- Certified Asbestos Inspector – CPCCDE3014A
- White card – Construction industry
Professional indemnity and Public liability insurance to provide with the peace of mind that you are receiving the best in the business.
We work with you right through to the end!
Our primary concern is to protect your investment in probably one of the biggest purchases of your life.
Call Brett White, our Chief Inspector now and let us put your mind at rest!